- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“In 2011, Saint-Gobain is investing €400 million (~ $565 million) in R&D to support 3500 researchers working in 12 major research centers worldwide, including Northboro, where our scientists and engineers are developing technologies that will have a significant impact on a wide range of industries,” said Gilles Colas, president and CEO.
The patents granted in North America have applications in the areas of defense, oil exploration, renewable energy, medical imaging and others.
For additional details, visit www.saint-gobain.com.