- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“In 2011, Saint-Gobain is investing €400 million (~ $565 million) in R&D to support 3500 researchers working in 12 major research centers worldwide, including Northboro, where our scientists and engineers are developing technologies that will have a significant impact on a wide range of industries,” said Gilles Colas, president and CEO.
The patents granted in North America have applications in the areas of defense, oil exploration, renewable energy, medical imaging and others.
For additional details, visit www.saint-gobain.com.