- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Susan Munyon, marketing assistant for Saint-Gobain Ceramics in Worcester, Mass., has been named a fellow by the International Microelectronics and Packaging Society (IMAPS). Munyon, a Saint-Gobain employee since 2006, received the honor for her contributions to the microelectronics and electronic packaging industries.
Munyon has held various positions in the local IMAPS chapter, including president, and has served on numerous IMAPS committees at the national level. A member of IMAPS and the American Ceramic Society since 1985, she holds a bachelor’s of science degree in ceramic engineering from Alfred University.
For more information, visit www.saint-gobain.com. The IMAPS website is located at www.imaps.org.