- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Glassware and Candles sales declined 26% to $45.6 million, reportedly reflecting the exiting of several lower margin programs.
“Our food segment grew its top line in the face of very unsettled consumer spending patterns,” said John B. Gerlach, Jr., chairman and CEO. “As expected, marked increases in input costs and lower candle sales impacted our operating income.”
For more information, visit www.lancastercolony.com.