- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Glassware and Candles sales declined 26% to $45.6 million, reportedly reflecting the exiting of several lower margin programs.
“Our food segment grew its top line in the face of very unsettled consumer spending patterns,” said John B. Gerlach, Jr., chairman and CEO. “As expected, marked increases in input costs and lower candle sales impacted our operating income.”
For more information, visit www.lancastercolony.com.