- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The supply also includes two 84-meter-long FMS2400 kilns. Startup is scheduled for this summer. The floor tile production plants involved in this modernization program will produce classic formats ranging from 20 x 20 to 60 x 60, plus 33 x 33 and 45 x 45 tiles.
Seramiksan was founded in 1994 and achieves an output capacity of 22 million square meters a year. In both 2003 and 2004, Sacmi supplied Seramiksan with a substantial machine pool that includes a double-fire wall tile line with an output capacity of 9000 square meters a day, and a 28,800 square-meter-per-day single-fire floor tile plant.
For more information, visit www.sacmi.com or www.seramiksan.com.tr.