- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
According to the company, The Peep Show is a brilliant scheme set in motion by Skutt Ceramic Products Inc. to shamelessly promote its kilns while at the same time developing a private collection of the most valuable Peep Hole Plugs on earth.
$500 will go to the first place Peep Plug Potter. Finalists must be present at the 2009 NCECA Conference April 8-11 in Phoenix, Ariz., to receive the award. The winner will be selected by Judge Linda Arbuckle.
To enter, contestants should make a peep hole plug and take a digital picture of it. Registration and additional details are available at www.skutt.com/ads/peepshow. The deadline to enter is December 12, 2008.
Finalists will be notified in January 2009 if they’ve been selected to display their Peep Plug at the Skutt booth at NCECA.