- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) is seeking nominations for its 2010 Class of Fellows. Fellows membership is limited to a select few and is presented in recognition of contributions to the social, technological and educational aspects of the manufacturing profession.
Candidates must be SME members in good standing; have a minimum of a bachelor’s of science degree or its equivalent in terms of experience; have 20 years of professional (manufacturing-related) experience; and must have made outstanding contributions in manufacturing, industrial or educational leadership. Election to the SME College of Fellows carries lifetime membership in the society.
The deadline to submit nominations and the required letters of recommendation is December 1, 2009. Nomination forms and additional information on the Class of Fellows and other SME awards are available at www.sme.org/awards.