- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“RAPID continues to be the source for expert information and advanced applications of rapid technologies,” said Gary Mikola, Business Development manager. “Submission for presentations and case studies at all levels are welcome, and we especially encourage papers that share knowledge and expertise vital to users of additive manufacturing, 3-D printing and 3-D imaging technologies.”
The deadline to submit abstracts is October 28. Submissions will be reviewed by the technical advisors of SME’s Rapid Technologies & Additive Manufacturing community. Presentations will inform attendees and contribute to a comprehensive collection of research, case studies and application notes in several subject areas.
For more information, visit www.sme.org.