- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
“Tom has extensive experience with succession planning, employee engagement, talent management, and influencing enterprise-wide cultural change to support organizational strategies,” said Carl F. Kohrt, Battelle’s president and chief executive officer. “He is an outstanding addition to our executive management team.”
Before joining DHL, Snowberger served as senior vice president of Human Resources for the University Hospitals System in Cleveland, Ohio, and had been promoted to expatriate assignments at E.ON AG’s Academy in Dusseldorf, Germany, and its Scandinavian operations in Malmo, Sweden. In addition, Snowberger held human resource management positions with LG&E Energy Corp.; National Service Industries, Inc.; and PPG Industries, Inc. He holds a bachelor’s of arts degree from the University of Iowa.
Visit www.battelle.org for more information.