- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Tom has extensive experience with succession planning, employee engagement, talent management, and influencing enterprise-wide cultural change to support organizational strategies,” said Carl F. Kohrt, Battelle’s president and chief executive officer. “He is an outstanding addition to our executive management team.”
Before joining DHL, Snowberger served as senior vice president of Human Resources for the University Hospitals System in Cleveland, Ohio, and had been promoted to expatriate assignments at E.ON AG’s Academy in Dusseldorf, Germany, and its Scandinavian operations in Malmo, Sweden. In addition, Snowberger held human resource management positions with LG&E Energy Corp.; National Service Industries, Inc.; and PPG Industries, Inc. He holds a bachelor’s of arts degree from the University of Iowa.
Visit www.battelle.org for more information.