- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
According to recent statistics, the solar industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the U.S., surpassing $6 billion in sales in 2010 with more than 2.6 GW of installed solar capacity nationwide.
“Siemens has been a committed industry partner in the solar industry since the early 1950s, and this support includes not only the development of innovative products and solutions, but being a market leader through thought leadership, legislative initiatives and facilitating grants for research to progress solar initiatives,” says Richard Myers, senior director of solar vertical markets for Siemens.
For more information, visit www.usa.siemens.com/solarexchange.