- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Aaron Potter has been promoted to engineering manager for Innovative Processing Solutions. Potter has over 14 years’ experience as a systems and design engineer for Innovative Processing Solutions and Stedman.
Dan Egbert has been appointed parts sales associate, responsible for customer support of all crusher parts and spares. Egbert has over 19 years’ experience at Stedman, starting in the Shipping and Receiving department.
James Seymour has been named production scheduler assistant. His new responsibilities will include developing the manufacturing labor schedule, working closely with the parts department to fill orders in a timely manner, and routing job workflow to maximize material and labor efforts.
For more information, visit www.stedman-machine.com.