- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Established in 1834, Stedman is based in Aurora, Ind. The company has a long history of providing customers with innovative solutions for size reduction and bulk material processing applications. Stedman’s founder, Nathan Stedman, is credited with inventing the cage mill. The company continues to refine size reduction equipment innovations to deliver superior value to customers.
Stedman manufactures equipment for crushing, pulverizing, fine grinding and blending a broad range of materials. The company also operates a complete testing facility staffed by experienced technicians. Equipped with field-sized equipment, the testing facility enables customers to witness crushing results, power consumption and machine operations.
For more information, call (800) 262-5401 or (812) 926-0038, fax (812) 926-3482, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.stedman-machine.com.