- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
As CEO, Strickland is now responsible for managing day-to-day operations, developing and implementing Ceralink’s business strategy, and ensuring that the company’s business growth opportunities are realized. With over 15 years of experience in business and finance, Strickland most recently played an integral role in the expansion of Ceralink’s IP portfolio, including the acquisition and promotion of microwave assist technology (MAT).
“Ceralink has tremendous potential to grow,” said Strickland. “We built the first private Microwave Technology Center in the world, we have a powerhouse engineering staff, and the company culture and management structure at Ceralink are the best I’ve ever seen.”
For additional information, call (518) 283-7733, fax (518) 283-9134, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ceralink.com.