- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Spain emerged as the largest market in 2009, with one-fourth of annual installations, followed by Germany, Italy, France and UK. In terms of total installed capacity, Germany is still the market leader, with installed capacity in excess of 25 GW, followed by Spain, Italy, France and UK.
The future prospects of the European wind power market are very encouraging and the region is expected to maintain its leadership position over the next 5-6 years. The total installed wind capacity in Europe is predicted to be 90 GW by the end of 2010, growing by a CAGR of 9% to reach 130 GW by 2015 at. Europe will continue to host the largest wind energy capacity, with the total installed capacity reaching 127 GW by 2015, followed by Asia with 100 GW and North America with 94 GW.
For more information, visit www.researchandmarkets.com.