- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Sweco® recently introduced the new Sono-Wave™ fully digital ultrasonic system, which promotes improved screen excitation throughout the screen surface with more even energy distribution. Featuring adjustable amplitude and frequency sweep, the generator is available in 100- and 200-W versions. The system can drive two screens simultaneously, eliminating the need to use a second generator in two-deck applications.
The ultrasonic converter mounts outside of the separator. With no cable or electrical components inside the separator, the unit can be configured to meet Atex Zone 20 standards.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.sweco.com or www.miswaco.com.