- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“The public response to Tecnargilla once again shows that technological innovation is the only key to success in the marketplace,” said Pietro Cassani, president of ACIMAC. “Exhibitors came to the fair with a wide array of new technology focused on technical and stylistic evolution, extreme automation, energy conservation and production flexibility.
“Moreover, the boom in foreign visitors demonstrates Tecnargilla’s success as a not-to-be-missed event for exhibitors and buyers who work in this sector.”
Italian trade visitors accounted for 54% of the total number in attendance. The fair was attended by 16,996 technical professionals, production directors, product developers, marketing personnel, and business owners.
The next Tecnargilla fair will take place in 2012. For additional details, visit www.Tecnargilla.it.