- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Thermal Technology recently received an order for a large tungsten and molybdenum sintering furnace from a Japanese refractory metals producer. The system hot zone has a spatial capacity of 25 cubic feet, a weight capacity of 1500 kilograms and a maximum temperature of 2200°C. It can operate in either a pure hydrogen or high-vacuum environment.
“Thermal Technology was selected over Japanese and European suppliers due to our ability to meet the customer’s unique, large-scale design requirements,” said Matt Mede, president and CEO. “We have designed and built similar sintering systems for customers in China and elsewhere, and this project fits our expertise.”
For more information, visit www.thermaltechnology.com.