- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The sapphire crystal grower advances beyond the traditional kyropoulos process and out-performs other sapphire crystal growth methods currently being marketed, such as HEM or Bridgman, according to the company.
“I recently returned from our customer’s site in Taiwan, where they ceremoniously unveiled a perfect 90 kg crystal grown in our K1 system,” said Matt Mede, president and CEO of Thermal Technology. “It made the evening news. They own 14 K1 systems that are being used for LED substrate production.”
The model K1 gGrower is intended for LED substrate production. The tool’s short cycle time reportedly makes it the most productive grower commercially available.
For additional details, visit www.thermaltechnologyinc.com.