- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“This new sales order signals continued industry acceptance of Thermal Technology’s high-productivity industrial tool for sapphire crystal growth and will benefit both Silian and Thermal Technology going forward,” said Matt Mede, president and CEO of Thermal Technology. Shipments of Silian’s multiple-unit order were scheduled to begin in April.
The newly designed model K1 crystal grower is intended for LED substrate production. According to the company, the tool’s short cycle time makes it the most productive grower commercially available. To satisfy the high demand of the rapidly growing sapphire market, Thermal Technology reports it is shipping systems weekly.
For additional details, visit www.thermaltechnology.com.