Advanced Ceramics

Inside CI: What’s Old is New

Is patience always a virtue in the product development process?

My daughter recently introduced me to the wonders of Internet radio and it’s official—I’m hooked. At the risk of dating myself, let me just say the ’80s channel is getting a lot of play in my office. I’m amazed that I know the lyrics of so many of these songs, most of which I’d forgotten even existed. But I digress.

Read More

Materials Innovations: University of California to Establish NSF Engineering Research Center

The new center will focus on nanoscale multiferroic devices that offer unprecedented capabilities to electromagnetic components.

The National Science Foundation (NSF) recently announced an award to the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) and its partners to establish a new NSF Engineering Research Center (ERC) focused on nanoscale multiferroic devices that offer unprecedented capabilities to electromagnetic components.

Read More

Rio Tinto Opens Asia Technology Center

Rio Tinto Minerals recently unveiled its Asia Technology Centre (ATC) in Suzhou, China.
Read More

H.C. Starck Reports Decreased Sales Due to Economic Slowdown

H.C. Starck recently announced it has sustained its position in 2012 despite a more difficult market environment.
Read More

Grodnensky Appointed ANF Technology CEO

ANF Technology Ltd. recently announced the appointment of Ilya Grodnensky as chief executive officer.
Read More

Heraeus Technology Integrated into Printed Organic Solar Cells

Heraeus recently announced its Conductive Polymers Division has contributed to the production of fully roll-to-roll printable organic photovoltaic energy cells (OPVs).
Read More

Raytheon Recognizes Kyocera for Supplier Excellence

Kyocera America Inc. recently announced it was recognized by Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) for Supplier Excellence in 2012.
Read More

Owens Corning, BASF and TenCate Partner for Thermoplastic Automotive Composites

Owens Corning recently announced its inclusion in a strategic alliance with BASF and TenCate Advanced Composites.
Read More

INNOVNANO: Thermal Barrier Coating Material

This company has produced highly pure 4YSZ (4 mol% yttria-stabilized zirconia), a thermal barrier coating material that offers exceptional properties for withstanding extreme temperature variations.
Read More

Kyocera Develops New Multilayer Ceramic Capacitor

Kyocera Corp. recently announced it has developed a new multilayer ceramic capacitor (MLCC) that achieves a smaller size with high voltage resistance and high capacitance.
Read More

Multimedia

Videos

Image Galleries

August 2014 Issue Highlights

Our August 2014 issue is now available!

Podcasts

Manufacturing Day 2014

Manufacturing Day organizers share their insights with Managing Editor Kelsey Seidler.

More Podcasts

Ceramic Industry Magazine

CI November 2014 issue

2014 November

The November issue features our annual Equipment Digest directory. You won't want to miss this!

Table Of Contents Subscribe

Personal Smartphones

Do you use your personal smartphone or other device to complete tasks for your job?
View Results Poll Archive

THE CERAMIC INDUSTRY STORE

M:\General Shared\__AEC Store Katie Z\AEC Store\Images\Ceramics Industry\handbook of advanced ceramics.gif
Handbook of Advanced Ceramics Machining

Ceramics, with their unique properties and diverse applications, hold the potential to revolutionize many industries, including automotive and semiconductors.

More Products

Clear Seas Research

Clear Seas ResearchWith access to over one million professionals and more than 60 industry-specific publications,Clear Seas Research offers relevant insights from those who know your industry best. Let us customize a market research solution that exceeds your marketing goals.

STAY CONNECTED

facebook_40px twitter_40px  youtube_40pxlinkedin_40google+ icon 40px

Directories

CI Data Book July 2012

Ceramic Industry's Directories including Components, Equipment Digest, Services, Data Book & Buyers Guide, Materials Handbook and much more!