- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
TCO targets for leading-edge thin film solar applications require a stringent combination of optical, electrical, and mechanical properties, as well as the durability to meet manufacturers’ lifetime expectations. The new ITO and AZO TCO targets meet these requirements with films that are highly transparent, especially in the visible to infrared range, and feature high thermal stability, including under humid conditions.
“This invention will contribute to achieving the goal of 18% energy conversion efficiency with a focus on low-cost and large-scale production,” said Professor Makoto Konagai of the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
For additional details, visit www.tosoh.com.