- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Bringing Trilogy Glass and Packaging into the fold was an easy decision,” said Keith Strope, CEO of TricorBraun. “Both companies operate from a ‘customer first’ perspective. We have very similar cultures. This is a move that benefits the customers from both organizations.”
“We’re very excited about being part of TricorBraun,” said Rick Miron, co-owner of Trilogy Glass and Packaging.
“Having expanded capabilities-particularly the repacking operation in Northern California and an expanded financial base-are a real plus,” said Greg Windisch, co-owner of Trilogy Glass and Packaging.
For more information, visit www.trilogyglass.net or www.tricorbraun.com.