- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
According to the study, major aerospace industry markets such as the U.S. and UK will likely reach saturation, whereas demand should increase from APAC nations such as China and India. Rising fuel prices are expected to generate demand for fuel-efficient aircraft, and the commercial and general aviation segment will propel the industry. Government purchases will drive the defense segment.
The U.S. maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) market captures approximately 45% of the world aerospace MRO market. The efficient air transportation system in the U.S. provides a solid market for MRO activities. U.S. aerospace MRO market is reportedly expected to reach $20 billion by 2016.
For more information, phone (972) 636-5056 or visit www.lucintel.com.