- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“These three businesses have a great reputation, a proud heritage and excellent people,” said David E. Brooks, president and CEO of Unifrax. “We have been a supplier to them for many years, know them very well and respect their capabilities. They each bring a product offering and technology that will make us a stronger business. These acquisitions represent another positive step in the continued implementation of the Unifrax long-term growth strategy.”
Richard Wilk, who heads RSI and SCI, and Michael Hubbs, a principal of VFI, will stay with the acquired businesses and continue to lead the implementation of their respective growth initiatives, as well as the integration of the businesses into Unifrax North American operations.
For more information, visit www.unifrax.com.