- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The drive system allows the user to switch easily between the high-speed HSA system (1700 rpm) with a side discharge and the conventional 1-S system (350 rpm) with a bottom discharge. The HSA tank cover is a two-piece stainless steel design with brush seal, charging chute and vent. The 1-S tank cover is a one-piece nylon-coated stainless steel cover with charging port and brush seal for dust control.
The variable frequency controller includes an LCD operator interface module (OIM) and is programmed to display agitator rpm, motor amps, and motor horsepower so that processing conditions can be closely monitored.
For more information, visit www.unionprocess.com.