- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The optional data acquisition software package allows customers to monitor a number of parameters, including voltage to the motor, motor current in amps, motor absolute speed in rpm, reference speed in hertz, agitator rpms and more.
“Monitoring data in real-time allows our customers to quickly identify changing conditions inside the mill such as an increase in viscosity, differences in media loading, caking of the material and potential arm wear,” said Bob Schilling, sales engineer for Union Process. “In addition, having a continuous log can be helpful, especially in a research or lab environment, for comparing results of various process runs.”
For more information, call (330) 929-3333 or visit www.unionprocess.com.