- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Paragon Industries' next Basic Kiln Maintenance Seminar will be held February 10-11, 2012, at the company's kiln factory in Mesquite, Texas. Attendees will learn fundamentals about electricity, wiring, heating elements, kiln parts, troubleshooting and more. All seminars will be taught by Paragon's head engineer and staff and will include a tour of the factory.
According to Paragon president John S. Hohenshelt, each seminar is unique. "We alter the content of the seminar to suit each group of students," he says. "That is why some students come repeatedly. They learn something new each time."
Seminar fees cover instruction, breakfast and lunch on both days, and dinner on the first day. Airport shuttles will be available upon request. For more information, contact Paragon at (800)876-4328 or visit www.paragonweb.com.