- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The largest segment of the market, capacitors, is expected to increase at a five-year CAGR of 67.2%, from $26 million in 2015 to $340 million in 2020. The second-largest segment, structured materials, is expected to reach $91 million in 2020. The market in 2015 is expected to be $17.5 million, making the CAGR projection 39.1%.
The displays segment is expected to be valued at $43.8 million in 2020. Its value in 2015 is expected to be negligible. Photovoltaics are projected to be worth $7.5 million in 2015 and to increase to $35 million in 2020 at a CAGR of 36.1%.
For more information, visit www.bccresearch.com.