- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
In his new role at O-I, Wang will be located in Shanghai and will assume responsibility for all of the company's operations in China. As part of his role, Wang will also support global operations through low-cost strategic sourcing from China through O-I’s China Trading Co. and Tianjin Mould Co. A top priority will be accelerating O-I’s growth strategy in China, including organic growth and merger and acquisition activities.
“Paul brings a unique set of capabilities to this role, including proven leadership and general management skills, experience with both packaging and glass companies, deep knowledge of the Chinese business environment, and expertise in business development, all of which will be of great value as O-I grows its business in China,” said Greg Ridder, president of O-I Asia Pacific.
For more information, visit www.o-i.com.