- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
On June 14, Wienerberger purchased 10.3% of the outstanding shares in Baggeridge from Trafalgar Asset Management Limited and RAB Capital PLC. The total purchase price for the acquisition is expected to be £99.8 million (~197.3 million), and a quick closing is expected.
“We are very pleased finally to have agreed to secure a controlling stake in Baggeridge,” said Wolfgang Reithofer, CEO of Wienerberger AG. “It was our intention to bring to an end the uncertainty to the company, its employees and shareholders. We are confident that we can accelerate the positive closing of this acquisition and quickly integrate and develop Baggeridge within our group.”
Wienerberger’s website is located at www.wienerberger.com.