- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Prior to Nilfisk, Wintsch served as vice president of Sales at Houghton International Inc. During his sales leadership at Houghton, Wintsch spearheaded a new business initiative contributing to Houghton’s record revenues and profits in 2006 and 2007.
In addition to his sales management expertise, Wintsch offers first-hand knowledge of the various other aspects of industrial manufacturing and distribution. He spent nine years with The Tilley Chemical Co. as a product manager and five years with Bausch & Lomb Inc., Diecraft Division. Wintsch holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Towson State University and a master’s degree in management from The John Hopkins University.
For more information, visit www.stop-the-dust.com.