- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
According to “Zirconium Oxide (CAS 1314-23-4) Market Research Report 2009,” recently released by MarketPublishers, the global production of zirconium concentrates in 2008 decreased about 5% from 2007 levels. The availability of zirconium mineral concentrates was limited due to production difficulties in Australia, Indonesia and Mozambique.
Because of constrained supply, prices for zircon concentrate increased to very high levels. The global consumption of zirconium concentrates was forecast to increase an average of 3% per year through 2015; however, global financial instabilities brought some uncertainties and it became a bit less optimistic.
For additional details, visit http://marketpublishers.com.