- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
“Zircotec is delighted to receive the recognition of such an important award,” said Terry Graham, managing director. “We want to increase awareness of the opportunities our coatings offer to the plastics industry, and this is a fantastic way to start engaging with the sector.”
The coating is applied by the firm using a plasma spray process to a thickness of less than 500 microns. Carbon composite components can be coated with ceramic, aluminum, stainless steel and molybdenum to protect against temperature, wear or a combination of the two. Outside of motorsport applications, the coating is planned to be used on an automobile and in a marine application.
For more information, visit www.zircotec.com.