Last week’s CI CyberNews CyberPoll focused on opportunities for the growth of the ceramic market. A breakdown of the categories respondents consider to be most promising follows:
- energy-related products: 33.33%
- nanomaterials: 19.61%
- electronic ceramics: 12.77%
- defense-related products: 9.80%
- advanced ceramic coatings: 9.80%
- biomedical ceramics: 8.81%
- ceramic matrix composites/laminate ceramics: 5.88%
Do you agree with the survey’s results? Which two categories would you choose?
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls! Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!