- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Some companies shut down or reduce production during the warmer summer months. In last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if their companies altered their production in the summertime. The majority of respondents (93.3%) said no, while the remainder (6.7%) said yes.
One reader commented, "Are you kidding? Only companies that want to stop being competitive would dare to do a hot weather shutdown!"
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!