- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Most American adults still make more money than their parents did, but upward mobility is elusive for many, according to a study from the Economic Mobility Project at the nonpartisan Pew Charitable Trusts. In last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if they make more money than their parents did. Responses were as follows:
One reader commented: "Many times more- adjusted for inflation."
Another reader said, "Probably not, Not adjusted for inflation and current prices."
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at email@example.com.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!