- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
In last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if they would be watching the next U.S. presidential debate. Responses were as follows:
"At least in the direct debates, you don't get all of the hype found in the ads. I guess it's one thing to take a swipe second hand and another when you know that your opponent will address that issue--if he can. "
"No interest in the debates. I'm sure reruns of The Big Bang Theory (or other) will be much more insightful and entertaining!"
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at email@example.com.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!