- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Congress doesn’t have much time to hash out a solution to the looming “fiscal cliff.” Thus, a lot of companies are worried, and many are taking action—including postponing any new hiring and reducing debts. In last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if their companies are taking steps to reduce expenses. Surprisingly, a unanimous 100% of respondents said yes.
"Business has slowed as well, so we are looking at layoffs and spending limitations."
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at email@example.com.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!