- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The U.S. stock market was closed for two days because of Hurricane Sandy, although much of the trading is done electronically. In last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if they think a physical trading floor is actually necessary. Responses were divided, with 38% of readers saying yes and an equal amount of readers (38%) saying no. The remaining respondents (25%) said they were unsure.
Are you interested in taking the industry’s pulse on a particular topic? Send your suggestions for CyberPoll questions to Kelsey Seidler at email@example.com.
Many thanks to all of the CI CyberNews readers who have participated in our CyberPolls. Not a CI CyberNews subscriber? Follow this link to sign up for your free subscription!