- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Family and Medical Leave Act recently turned 20 years old. In last week's CI CyberNews CyberPoll, we asked readers if they have used the FMLA to take time off work. The majority of respondents (63.6%) have not used the FMLA to take time off, while the remaining 36.4% have.
"I have never used FMLA, but I should probably have used at least one time."
"I used it for maternity leave."