This weekly roundup highlights the news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as eNewsletters and social media platforms.
The news that “Refratechnik Group Acquires Burton GmbH” drew the most attention last week: “The Refratechnik Group recently announced it has acquired the facilities of Burton GmbH & Co. KG in Melle, Germany. The business will operate under the name…”
Top 5 Hottest News for September 22-28
1. Refratechnik Group Acquires Burton GmbH
2. Corning Marks 40 Years of Clean Air Technologies
3. Energy Department Awards $45 Million for Advanced Transportation Technologies up from #4 last week
4. Clean Energy Research Center Dedicated, New Supercomputer Announced
5. Yoxtheimer Named U.S. Silica Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer