The news that “Titanium Dioxide Price Volatility Leads to Strategy Shift” drew the most attention last week: “The significant year-over-year price decline in titanium dioxide (TiO2) has prompted revisions in management strategies and a re-evaluation of management teams’ willingness to be exposed to the boom-and-bust cycle that has occurred twice over the…”
Top 5 Hottest News for September 29 – October 5
1. Titanium Dioxide Price Volatility Leads to Strategy Shift
2. Majority of Manufacturers Planning or Considering Reshoring from China to U.S.
3. Corning Marks 40 Years of Clean Air Technologies down from #2 last week
4. Revenues in Glass Product Manufacturing Expected to Increase
5. Refratechnik Group Acquires Burton GmbH down from #1 last week