This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in details regarding worldwide carbon black production (Carbon Black Production Continues Shift to Asia): “Most of the carbon black manufacturing units in the western world, especially in North America and Europe, are being forced to shut down their operations because of…”
Top 5 Hottest News for March 2-8
1. Carbon Black Production Continues Shift to Asia
2. Study Measures Satisfaction of Green Homeowners
3. Kyocera Begins Operations at Its First Manufacturing Facility in India
4. More Housing Markets Recover in February
5. Iris/Ariostea/GranitiFiandre Group Orders Sacmi Equipment