This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Kyocera’s announcement regarding production in India (Kyocera Begins Operations at Its First Manufacturing Facility in India) drew the most reader interest last week: “Kyocera Corp. recently announced that construction has been completed on the Kyocera Group’s first manufacturing plant in India, and that trial operations have begun at…”
Top 5 Hottest News for March 9-15
1. Kyocera Begins Operations at Its First Manufacturing Facility in India #3 last week
2. Mohawk 2013 Sales Grow 27%; Ceramic Segment Net Sales Jump 84%
3. U.S. Silica 2013 Revenue Grows 23%
4. Dal-Tile to Build Manufacturing and Distribution Facility in Tennessee
5. Iris/Ariostea/GranitiFiandre Group Orders Sacmi Equipment #5 last week