This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
News regarding an order for Harper International’s carbon fiber-related systems (Harper Receives $38M for Carbon Fiber Production Systems) drew the most interest last week: “Harper International recently announced it has been selected by a prominent company for its production-scale carbon fiber conversion line. The contracts include…”
Top 5 Hottest News for March 23-29
1. Harper Receives $38M for Carbon Fiber Production Systems
2. Swindell Dressler Completes Kiln Commissioning
3. Indian Ceramics Show Draws over 5,000 Attendees
4. Flexible Glass Demand Driven by Display and Solar Panel Demand; Growth Expected Through 2019
5. Dal-Tile to Build Manufacturing and Distribution Facility in Tennessee third week in Top 5!