This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in news regarding a Swindell Dressler sanitaryware shuttle kiln (Swindell Dressler Completes Kiln Commissioning): “Swindell Dressler recently announced it has completed the commissioning of a new sanitaryware shuttle kiln. The kiln reportedly offers…”
Top 5 Hottest News for March 30 – April 5
1. Swindell Dressler Completes Kiln Commissioning #2 last week
2. Musser Named Executive VP, Corning Technologies and International
3. GE Aviation Targets Indiana for New Jet Engine Assembly Facility
4. Boss Named Momentive President, Silicones and Quartz
5. C.R. Laurence Glass Used in 2014 Commercial Vans