This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in news that Morgan Advanced Materials has expanded its capabilities (Morgan Advanced Materials Expands Injection Molding Capabilities for Ceramic Components): “Morgan Advanced Materials recently announced it has significantly increased its capabilities at its Wilkes-Barre, Pa., site. This facility manufactures complex…”
Top 5 Hottest News for April 13-19
1. Morgan Advanced Materials Expands Injection Molding Capabilities for Ceramic Components
2. TAM Ceramics Receives $500,000 to Develop Heat-to-Electricity Technology #4 last week
3. Corning Announces Strategic Agreement with World Kitchen
4. Unifrax Announces China Investment
5. Ceramics Account for 54% of Zirconium Demand #2 last week