This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
An announcement from Saint-Gobain regarding the relocation of its North American headquarters (Saint-Gobain Announces New North American Headquarters) drew the most reader interest last week: “Saint-Gobain recently announced plans for a new, state-of-the-art North American corporate headquarters at 20 Moores Rd. in Malvern, Pa., where it has signed a long-term lease for..."
Top 5 Hottest News for April 20-26
1. Saint-Gobain Announces New North American Headquarters
2. Orton Announces Refractory Short Course
3. CSR and Boral to Form Joint Venture
4. NSG Announces Ultra-Thin Glass Capacity Expansion Project in Vietnam
5. Fuel Cell Energy Receives $3 Million for Fuel Cell Project