This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
For the second week in a row, Saint-Gobain’s announcement regarding the relocation of its North American headquarters (Saint-Gobain Announces New North American Headquarters) drew the most reader interest: “‘This headquarters marks a step-change in Saint-Gobain and CertainTeed’s ability to serve our North American markets, and it will be a shining example of…’”
Top 5 Hottest News for April 27 - May 3
1. Saint-Gobain Announces New North American Headquarters second week at #1
2. Ceramic Coatings Market Continues Growth
3. Rio Tinto Reports Increased Bauxite and Alumina Production
4. Lucifer Furnaces Ships Box Furnace to Hammond Lead Products
5. Tokai Carbon Completes Acquisition of Cancarb