This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most drawn to a report detailing the ceramic coatings market (Ceramic Coatings Market Continues Growth): “The ceramic coatings market is expected to be worth $9.41 billion by 2019, according to a new report from MarketsandMarkets. North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific dominated…”
Top 5 Hottest News for May 4-10
1. Ceramic Coatings Market Continues Growth #2 last week
2. Acme Brick Reaches 123-Year Milestone
3. Netzsch Announces Hi Temp Conference
4. Saint-Gobain Announces New North American Headquarters third week in Top 5!
5. Revenue Flat for CARBO in First Quarter