This weekly roundup highlights the ceramic, glass, brick and related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.
A market report focused on powder coatings (Powder Coatings Demand to Increase) drew the most interest last week: “The global market for powder coatings is expected to reach $12.48 billion by 2020, according to a recent study by Grand View Research Inc. Powder coatings’ negligible VOC emissions…”
Top 5 Hottest News for May 11-17
1. Powder Coatings Demand to Increase
2. Sacmi Marks Three Decades in Sanitaryware
3. Mohawk First Quarter Sales Jump 22%; Ceramic Segment Sees 60% Increase
4. Lifetime Brands Sees 20% Uptick in First Quarter
5. Revenue Flat for CARBO in First Quarter second week in Top 5!